Birthdate: February 14, 1990
Birthplace: Pescara, Italy
- Started karting at 10 years old.
- Advanced to Formula Azzura. Became the youngest driver to win the Italian championship.
- Joined Toyota in 2009 Formula 3, GP2 Asia, Formula Nippon and Super GT.
- In 2016 named a Lamborghini Factory Driver racing in the Blancpain Endurance Series.
- 2017 first year with Paul Miller Racing, first Rolex 24 Hour race, finishing on the podium, which was repeated podium in 2018.
- Won the Blancpain GT Series driver and team titles and helped Lamborghini secure the Manufacturer Championship.